Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Life in General


The last few months have been quite the whirlwind. They have been full of holiday celebrations, a survey trip to Ghana, finishing up work at a church I dearly love and making preparations to move to another country!

The quick overview is that my time working at White Station in an official capacity is finished. I will always love this church and hope to continue calling it family for a long time to come.  This last week was full of generous expressions of love and kindness from the oldest to the youngest. At the end of this road I find myself overwhelmed with gratitude – to this church family and to God. What a blessing to share life with these believers here in Memphis.

I plan to spend most of March and April in Memphis or Maryville … with a little bit of Florida thrown in for good measure. My time will be filled with all the necessary preparations, Pearl House work and hopefully some rest. Sometime in mid-May I plan to hop on a plane and make my way to Ghana.Things are moving at a rapid pace with the Pearl House, so I hope to share some of those details as they come along. 

May the One who does immeasurably more than I can imagine be the one to make this dream a reality.

No comments:

Post a Comment