Monday, June 10, 2013

Everything Changes

I've been in Ghana almost a month now. 
There's a whole lot I don't know. 
Here's what I do know ...

Things that have changed: 
I eat fruit everyday. 
I have had about 5 cokes in the last month. (Rather than 5 a day)
I believe in the power of prayer more than ever before. God wants us to believe He can do great things. He can surprise us ... Daily
I go to bed at 10, or before if possible. 
I have mastered the "expert" level of sudoku. 

Things that haven't changed: 
Africa is hot. 
My rhythm, or lack thereof. 
My inability to remember vocabulary in a new language. 
Friends, family and their incredible support. 
God. 

3 comments:

  1. Thinking of you and glad to read your posts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait until you come back to visit and are a breakdancing pro.

    Love you and praying for you, Halle!

    ReplyDelete