Monday, June 17, 2013

Miracles Happen Every Day

In my last post I asked you to pray that God would work things out for us to meet with the family members of all 6 girls. I said it would be a miracle. I asked you to pray and to believe. 

Thank you. Thank you for praying. And thank you for believing. Yesterday we met with aunts, an uncle and older sisters of the girls. All the girls and the guardians were there. They gave consent for their girls to enter a Christian facility. It took no convincing. They were ready and they were excited. I have many more stories to share, but for now I will just say thank you. 

We hope to move furniture into the house this weekend and get things all set up next week. Then we hope to bring the girls to their new home very soon. Continue in prayer to the Mighty One who can do all things!

3 comments:

  1. Courtney, I thought of you when I read this post. You might enjoy it as well: http://www.aholyexperience.com/2013/06/why-you-are-where-you-are-for-such-a-time-as-this

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love love keeping up with your blog, Court. Can't wait to meet your new family! . . . Introduce them to us soon!

    ReplyDelete